Saturday, January 24, 2009

Perfection


This is something I shot quite some time ago, but it remains one of my favorite pictures to this day. As of yet, I haven't necessarily composed pictures with a certain message or story in mind, but I often unconsciously capture a mood or a feeling. I guess you could say my photos are "one liners" :P But I'm working on growing to more complex kind of photography. It's a growing process after all. But on to this shot: To me, this pictures glorious juicy perfection - a product of a long, warm, and delectable summer.

I also took another similar shot, but it didn't really fit
the theme as well. Maybe it has a different theme. I dunno.

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be neat for you guys to all go to the same place, like a barn or a pond or a wall of graffiti, something like that. Then each of you shoots what you find inspiring and posts your favorite shot of the day. It would be cool to see how each of you had a different spin on the same thing. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very good idea...except, Ori lives on Vancouver Island, I live in an undisclosed location, and Sarah lives in Coquitlam. So. We are geographically spread apart. But someday soon, we shall do this.

    ReplyDelete